[ga-endorsements]

[ga-endorsements] Endorsement of Alexander Svensson

3a. Full name of the endorser:
Roberto Gaetano

3b. E-mail address of the endorser:
roberto_gaetano@hotmail.com

3c. Full name of the accepted nominee you wish to endorse:
Alexander Svensson

(specific statements of endorsements may also be submitted and are
encouraged)
I have known Alexander at the time of the ICANN AtLarge elections.
He has been a key contributor in the debate for that election in Europe, and
has later been a key contributor in the GA, serving also as List Monitor for
a while.
I appreciate his way of getting the facts straight before posting to the GA
or before taking action as List Monitor, a quality that is becoming
saddening rare nowadays in this environment.