[ga-endorsements]

[ga-endorsements] Endorsement of Thomas Roessler

3a. Full name of the endorser:
Roberto Gaetano

3b. E-mail address of the endorser:
roberto_gaetano@hotmail.com

3c. Full name of the accepted nominee you wish to endorse:
Thomas Roessler

(specific statements of endorsements may also be submitted and are
encouraged)
I have known Thomas as organizer of the ICANN-EU list, dedicated to the
debate for the past AtLarge ICANN Directors in Europe.
The list has evolved under his guidance into a major discussion tool on all
items relevant to ICANNīs role, and specifically on the role of the AtLarge
Directors.
There are two reasons for me to endorse Thomas:
1. his experience with ICANN-EU will be extremely useful for the management
of the GA
2. if one person is able to herd cats, he's the one