[ga-abuse]

Re: [ga-abuse] [fwd] Re(2): [ga] Re: Discussion Draft -- ICANN Reorganization (from: andy@navigator.co.nz)

Hold up folks,

This is accurate AND in the US we feel a little differently about Mr.
Hitler than you folks from EU probably do.   Also, Alexander has just made
a horrible decision to completely censor Mr. Williams for two entire months
based on nothing other than a couple extra postings, none of which broke
any agreed upon rule other than the Chair imposed posting limit.  Even
those who dislike Mr. Williams are troubled by Alexander's response,
including myself.

By the way, Vint Cerf did not create TCP/IP all by himself.  This is a
documented fact.  Vint had the opportunity to work on the project only
because of his position within MCI coupled with his technical experience
and understanding.  If someone else had had his job, someone else would be
getting the credit.

:)