[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Re: [Admin] Warning

Hey Alexander,

First off, I don't believe ONE complaint, especially from William Walsh,
should deserve one second of your time.  If a few complaints had been
received then it would make sense that you would take the time to attempt
to discipline me for having an opinion and proof of Kent behaving badly.

I know you have not been around quite so long and are not familiar with
Kent like I am.  We have continued to disagree about him for a long
time.  I don't understand why you or anyone else would be enamored by Kent
and it disgusts me that you would support him; however I don't know you
very well and you could be as big a crook and Kent too.  I doubt it; but
it's possible.  The difference is that Kent has been mean-spirited publicly
for a long time.  Newbies NEED TO KNOW that ICANN is consistently making
bad decisions.  Even Roberto is unhappy with this decision and if you read
his first post carefully you will catch him digging at Kent as well.

My companies have deployed, tested, maintained, and improved secure systems
since 1996.  It is common for people with attitudes like Kent to abuse the
services and machines.  Also, having someone who finds it comical to send
fake postings working in security just seems like a stupid idea to me.

Please don't take offense, Alexander; but I am completely disregarding your
warning as it unfair to have been sent.

~k