[ga-abuse]

Re: [ga-abuse] RE: RE: [csr-1123.170270] Re: [ga] RE: support@bulkregister.com

Hi Roeland

I am sorry that I haven't got sufficient technical competence to understand
what is going on here.  What I do advise is that wririting to GA Abuse is a
WOFTAM.  In any case it is meant for complaints about breaches of the list
rules.

At present, I am receiving GA Abuse mail as a hangover from when I was the Alt
Chair.  As always my well intentioned soul encourages me to assist fixing up
problems.  I therefore forward your mail to the DNSO Secretariat or DNSO List
Admin (which is probably the same person anyway).  I did this last time, as
you may remember.

To save this intermediate step, could I ask that any mail relating to List
Administration be sent directly to the DNSO people.  I have spent far too much
effort trying to get them to fix anything to want to get involved personally.
In any case I have no power to do anything about it.

I also ask the DNSO Secretariat to remove me from GA Abuse or any other
facility related to being the Alternate Chair.  Please note I have resigned
from this position.

From now on, any correspondence on this subject will be copied to the mailing
list.

Best Regards