[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] RE: RE: [csr-1123.170270] Re: [ga] RE: support@bulkregister.com

Excuse me, this involves a failing bulkregister.com email address and not a
domain name. the domain name is yours, not NSI's.

Jeez, how incompetent are you guys? Y'all can't even read! Your email system
is spitting these "not found" messages, in response to email sent to those
bulkregister.com accounts. I am sending you copies of the two latest ones,
from the ICANN DNSO GA mailer list. Someone, in YOUR organization has
registered one bogus mailing address with that mailer-list. Your mail
systems are bouncing the message, not the DNS.

--
got root?
--

Error: You are emailing to BR: , however this address doesn't exist.

>From: Roeland Meyer <rmeyer@mhsc.com>
>To: "'McMeikan, Andrew'" <McMeikanA@logica.com>,
>        "'Joop Teernstra'"
>	 <terastra@terabytz.co.nz>, DannyYounger@cs.com
>Cc: ga@dnso.org
>Subject: RE: [ga] Consensus & Names Council Task Forces
>Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 01:15:21 -0800
>Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org
>
>This might even work if;
>1 There was a legal entity to trak this to
>2 The bank (preferably trust) account was tracable to this legal entity
>3 we could review the bylaws of this legal entity
>
>Otherwise, it's someone's personal account for all we know. How do we know
>that the mony's getting to where we think it's going, for the uses
intended?

>For three years I've asked this question from every nacent organization. I
>made an issue of it with the IDNO and I've recently mentioned it to the
TLDA