[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Re: More names to ga-abuse?

Thank you, Harald.

If nobody objects, I'd like to use the [ga-abuse] list as our medium for
communication in relation to list matters generally.  Everybody knows we are
human and I don't see any problem with future List Monitors being able to review
our progress.

I presume from your comments that you are a little jaded after your stint as
Co-Chair and List Monitor and would like to have a well-earned rest.  I
understand that Bruce James is interested but I'm not sure about Alexander.
I'll ask him separately.

Whilst I understand your reservations about the Co-Chair being the List Monitor,
I think that doubt is dispelled when there are three persons involved.  Should
we have three reponsible persons other than myself I will simply provide a
watching role.

As far as changing the list rules, I would like to improve them a little if I
can.  For one thing I'd like to avoid the situation where people offer to
transfer posts between themselves as that's just a nonsense.  The Chair can
decide to extend privileges.

However, there are other issues of importance and I understand the Chair is now
in the process of formulating an agenda.

Best regards
Patrick Corliss