[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] forwarded message from PacificRoot Hostmaster

The following message from PacificRoot Hostmaster includes ad hominem
attacks against other participants of the ga list.  This is specifically
excluded in the list rules and the user must be punished by the rules.

/Joe Kelsey

On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, Roeland Meyer wrote:

> John is sandbagging everyone here. He's been involved at least 4 years,
> maybe six. Check NSI DOMAIN-POLICY archives.

Yes this is true. Yet what John Charles doesn't realize is that he is just
my puppet vehicle for getting the true and correct information out.

I pull his string, and he poses just the right questions that need to be
answered. Not unlike a marrionette. People need to hear the truth, and
when people like John Charles act stupid when they are truly indoctrinated
other poeple evacuate from their contrived fantasy postitions :)

Confidence men are that way too - like Dave Crocker. If truth and honesty
be our weakness, boobie traps are theirs ;)

Thus the honest and true position regarding legalities, facts,  etc...
surrounding this issue of colliders and in general the Inclusive Name
Space are made clear and easy to understand to the dozens who read this
list but do not post, while people like John Charles and Dave Crocker come
across, at best, as people with a severe short term memory deficiency.

One can only state the actual circumstances surrounding the truth once or
twice before it becomes fencing. And I need to be spending my time
building a better Internet for our children, which is what the
crispy-crocketts of this world really don't want (Don't bother complaining
again Dave everyone already knows your a paid confidence man and I'm
outta here for a few weeks to get some landscape changing work accomplished
so it would be a moot point anyway).

So I'm off to do what they really seek to distract us from doing :)

TTFN

Bradley.