[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Re: [ga] something about decorum

  • To: "[ga-abuse]" <ga-abuse@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [ga-abuse] Re: [ga] something about decorum
  • From: "Patrick Corliss" <patrick@quad.net.au>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 09:44:26 +1000
  • Sender: owner-ga-abuse@dnso.org

Dear List Monitor

I complain about the following posting by Eric Dierker on the grounds that the
whole document is a slander on my character.  In particular it contains four
unwarranted components:

(1)    distortions
(2)    personal insults
(3)    implied threats
(4)    falsehoods

This document is an unnecessary provocation given my previous response (quoted
below).

Best regards
Patrick Corliss