[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Re: [ga] remote participation

Jeff Williams writes:
 > Joe, Harald and all remaining assembly members,
 >
 >   The civil rules of discourse for this forum require that action be taken
 > with respect to Joe Kelsey's comments below as they are a general
 > attack on person or persons that are stakeholders.  Please consider this
 > a formal complaint.  Thank you.

Nowhere in my message did I attack anyone, let alone either Jeff or his
so-called organization.  Jeff is clearly abusing the mailing list by
cc'ing inappropriately, and also inappropriately directing a complaint
to the mailing list as a whole.  He clearly does not understand the
rules about CC: and also fails to understand the sentences that I wrote
below.

/Joe