[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 07:03:15 -0000

Re Complaint regarding Abusive post by WXW.

Hello

If that was the message complained about I do not see what is abusive about
it.  I also have concerns about formal compliants being lodged and given
consideration by others than those directly concerned.

My own view with regard to such posts are the contents can be value judged by
those reading them.  If a post doesn't contain specific keywords that it is
easy to interpret as being abusive, it then becomes a matter of judging the
message content which is in fact deciding the truth or othewise of the
contents.  This can become a dangerous path to tread.

Disregarding the contents and the participants, judging the text as read, I
doubt anyone would really consider it abusive.  Certainly argumentative.

There have been much more serious breeches of civil communication within the
list.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.