[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Baptista treatens

Please have a look on Mr Baptista treatens on myself:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01157.html
Scheduled for Saturday, February 4th, 2000.

Mr Baptista's posts are monitored after the ga list
members were abused by his massive spoofing, and after
some others persons reputation, including myself,
were abused by the additional spoofing with obscene text.

The pornographic spoofing by Mr Baptista are recorded
in the dnso.org archives, but are not publicly readable
-- the access is available for legal investigations.

I find Mr Baptista treatens unacceptable. He is targeting myself
being unable to target the ICANN or the USG or the US lawyers.
The attached two messages shall give you more lights.

Elisabeth Porteneuve

(1)
During the investigation on the spoofing it was
discovered that Mr Baptista uses Diebold Inc. name
and IP numbers (see Message-Id of the quoted sample).

| From owner-ga@dnso.org Wed Nov 10 05:51 MET 1999
| Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 00:40:59 -0500
| From: Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr
| To: DNSO Listadmin <DNSO.Listadmin@dnso.org>
| Cc: announce@dnso.org, ga@dnso.org, tom.bliley@mail.house.gov,
|         president@whitehouse.gov, feedback@www.whitehouse.gov
| Subject: [ga] DON'T PANIC - Democracy in cyberspace.
|

| Dear Mr. President:
|
| Hello - and remember me ... we shared a cigar together.
|
| I want to let you know - that your investment in ICANN is secure.
| I am the list administrator of the Domain Name Supporting Organization
| of ICANN.  I am on the job and using my big black hole to censor any
| negative propaganda against you and your friends interests in Icann.
|

| Heil - mon presidente
| .. and lots of love and kisses
|    .. to you and the misses

(2)