Re: [discuss] DNSO Glitches and process: A report from the DNSO front.

Mark,

Excellent analysis of the situation.

The compromise of group 1 with group 2, in the pNC, has been to create a
committe that has to come out, within three weeks, with procedures for the
operation of working groups. As soon as those procedures are in place, the
new working groups will comply with the procedures determined by the
committee. Once the committee reports, the GA will have to be consulted
before the procedures are finally approved, as with anything else that
comes out of a working group.

This will, of course, not make everybody happy, and the criticism (some of
it in the form of personal insult) will continue in this list, but what is
at this point very clear is that anybody who wants to participate
constructively in the process can do it by either participating in the GA
or in the working groups.

Javier