Re: [discuss] Notes - Names Council Meeting, San Jose - 062599

may i humbly suggest that this forum could be used to higher purposes than
rediscovering how simple meeting process works in our culture?  there are
nice pamplets on the subject.  maybe someone could even post a nice url.

could we get to items of substance instead of form?  in case you need some
worthy of consideration, a starting place would be to take a look at the
detailed questions for working groups a through c.

randy