Re: [discuss] Notes - Names Council Meeting, San Jose - 062599

SUBVERSION ALERT!  SUBVERSION ALERT!  THE UNREPRESENTED MASSES ARE ABOUT
TO SPEAK!

On 28 June 1999, Michael Sondow <msondow@iciiu.org> wrote:

>Jonathan Weinberg wrote:
>>
>> You don't need a supremely neutral party; just somebody who has a good
>> knowledge of Robert's Rules and is basically honest.
>
>Those two conditions can't be filled from the present assembly.
>
>> (Hell, I'll do it if you can't come up with anyone better.)
>
>The DNSO should take you up on this offer.

I hereby nominate Jonathan Weinberg as parliamentarian to the NC.
I also volunteer to scrounge up a suitable bludgeon as his badge of
office. ;)

--
 Mark C. Langston