Re: [discuss] Individual representation

Cool..... compared to Randy Dave Crocker sounds like a real gentleman....
Keep up the good work Randy...

>>> i understand it.  but it is quite irrelevant.  the same applies to the isp
>>> employees, the commercial institution employees, ...
>> The interests of a university as an institution or the university as a
>> .edu name owner are wholly distinct from the interests of the academics
>> who are employees of the university. Why allow an administrator who cares
>> about .edu domain policy to participate, while leaving behind the
>> trademark experts from the law school, theoriticians from the school of
>> government, and the protocol experts from the engineering school, to but
>> a few obvious examples.
>> The point you're advocating is akin to taking the library and the
>> bookshelves, but leaving the books behind.
>
>we all think we're sooooo special and different.
>
>randy

The COOK Report on Internet            Index to seven years of the COOK Report
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA  Exec summaries, glossary etc
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)           http://cookreport.com
cook@cookreport.com                    What's Behind ICANN and How it Will
Impact the Future of the Internet http://cookreport.com/icannregulate.shtml