Re: [discuss] Individual representation

William and all,

  I am reading these exchanges with great interest and laughing at most of
them.  This one in particular, was quite funny.  "Davespeak" better known
as "Crock" or commonly known far and wide as "Crock of S#%T".

  The " The Spin Doctor" or sometimes as AKA just plain old "The Crock"
seems to be back in his usual form I see....

  But please continue, it is very entertaining, although nearly worthless
towards and real constructive discourse...  >;)

William X. Walsh wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Jun 1999 18:28:26 -0700, Dave Crocker
> <dcrocker@brandenburg.com> wrote:
>

> >No assumptions were involved.  You made explicit statements demonstrating
> >specific ignorance.
>
> davespeak translation : "You made statements that countered the view
> we want to have presented, and so we will just state publicly that if
> you believe that, you must be ignorant."
>
> --
> William X. Walsh
> General Manager, DSo Internet Services
> Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934
>
> "Let the people think they govern and they will be governed."
> - William Penn, founder of Pennsylvania

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894