RE: [discuss] Re: [IFWP] regular exprssion of the general assembly of the dnso

Get off it Javier, that's pure BS and you know it. You build a
cross-post mole-hill into a conspiricy mountain. Haven't we had enough
of these "coloring" aspersions already? I for one am getting quite tired
of it. A simple request to not cross-post would be sufficient and
Richard's not responsible for what anyone else does.