Re: [discuss] Re: [IFWP] regular exprssion of the general assembly of the dnso

Dave,

Do your attacks on Tony come from an autoresponder now or what?

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go crying
to every time you have something to whimper about.