Re: [discuss] Nams Council meeting webcast- today!!

On 25 June 1999, Amadeu Abril i Abril <Amadeu@nominalia.com> wrote:

>There are tow parts,a so-called "administrative" one (time schedules; WGs etc)
>and an open meeting.
>
>Everyone will be able to attend (technolgoy permitting) thanks to the Real
>Audio webcasting provided by the Berkman Center. An e-mail for input will also
>be available.

Amadeu -
  Given that there's so much effort being put into letting everyone hear
what takes place during the administrative meeting, could we get a clear
answer on the following:

Will the public be allowed to be physically present in room B-1 of the
convention center during the administrative meeting?

Thank you.

--
 Mark C. Langston