[discuss] Nams Council meeting webcast- today!!

Hi all,

I don't know whether this announcment has already reached this list, and how
many times, but bettr too much than too little ;-)

Please check the website for further details and last-minute changes.

Amadeu

*****

Hi all,

Today the NC is holding a meeting in San Hose, Caliofrnia.

There are tow parts,a so-called "administrative" one (time schedules; WGs etc)
and an open meeting.

Everyone will be able to attend (technolgoy permitting) thanks to the Real
Audio webcasting provided by the Berkman Center. An e-mail for input will also
be available.

Toy will find the details below. I advise you to check the website for
lst-minute deveopments.

Best regards,

Amadeu

PS: Richard Lindsay will physically attend the meeting, while Ken and I will
join the teleconf. I hope to stand the four hours on the phone, despite the
less-than-perfect time for the Europeans... ;-)

*****