[discuss] [Fwd: [IDNO:551] Kent Crispin will make a formal request]

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com

Joop and all,

  I realize that I am only a "Guest" so most of what I am posting
may or may not be of relevance as to the IDNO.  But I do have
a couple of suggestions regarding Kent's proposed actions
that might be helpful to the IDNO.  So for what they may be
worth, here they are:

1.) Assign someone in the US, preferably someone that lives
in California as power of attorney for the IDNO.

2.) Formalize the IDNO as a legal PAC in the US.

3.) Set up a US based website for the IDNO.  Again preferably in
the state of California.

4.) Send through you new legal power of attorney a letter of grievance
regarding Kent Crispin.

5.) File official charges in the state of california through your new
power of attorney in behest of the members of the IDNO PAC
outlining, and with relevant E-Mail posts as supporting evidence
the IDNO's position with the relevant US District court (I believe it
would be the 10th district in california), regarding Kent Crispins
undertakings and false statements and claimes towards the IDNO.

Final Note:  I would do this with all due haste, and seek the assistance
                   of any of your members that are attorneys in addition to
                   other legal assistance that I believe I can help you with
                   in your behalf.  Also I would NOT wait on a decision from
                   the ICANN Interim Board in this situation...
                   Also if you need a sworn statement from me in regards
                   to this Kent Crispin situation, I would be happy to oblige.