Re: [discuss] Names Council Meeting - July 25

> Given that the Names Council meeting will have teleconference access from 2
> p.m. to 6 p.m., am I correct that observers will be allowed to attend the
> administrative meeting form 2 to 4 p.m?
>
> An additionnal teleconference acces is set up (10 ports available)
> for the NC duration:
>      2:00 p.m. until  6:00 p.m. Pacific     (25 June)
>

> Ellen Rony                                                       Co-author

==> Ellen,

    The NC meeting is open all the time (4 hours), and anybody from
    any place in the world will have the same acces:
    listen live RealAudio provided by the Berkman center and
    write questions and comments to webmaster@dnso.org.
    The NC meeting time is not very convienient for Europeans or Africans
    (23:00 to 3:00), but quite acceptable for any other region.

    Elisabeth Porteneuve