Re: [discuss] Unofficial minutes June 11 1999 Names Council Meeting

Kent Crispin a écrit:

> On Fri, Jun 18, 1999 at 12:02:19PM -0400, Michael Sondow wrote:
> > Randy Bush a écrit:
> > >
> > >  to minimize the bad effects of the above issues,
> > >  representation in constituencies such as the ncdnso
> >
> > There is no such thing as a "NCDNSO". It is the NCDNHC.
>
> I repeat my plea for a simple acronym.  NCC -- Non-Commercial > Constituency...

Removing "Domain Name Holders" still isn't going to legitimize all
these representatives of commercial entites like ISOC and the ACM
that have taken over the constituency. It would only serve to reduce
their illegitimacy slightly (because their members aren't domain
name holders).