[discuss] [Attention Fay Howard][Fwd: [IFWP] FYI] - Special thanks to Richard Sexton

All,

  I received this via the IFWP list from Richard Sexton.  Many thanks
for passing this on Richard.

  Fay Howard, if you are subscribed to this list, what specifically
has been done to pass this information onto other "Interested Parties"
or otherwise ccTLD domain name holders?  Also, why are the notes
for the ccTLD constituency being kept at
http://www.centr.org/constpage.html
instead of the DNSO.ORG site?  Or are they going to be kept on both?
Many of our members in Europe will be wanting to know...

  Thank you for answering these questions in advance, as I am sure
that Fay or the PNC will be most prompt in doing so.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894

net.internet.dns.policy #443                           (1)--(1)+-(1)--(1)--[1]