[discuss] Re: ICANN not updating the IDNO constituency info

Joop and other IDNO participants,

I apologize for the delay in updating.  It will be completed today.

The IDNO information is currently linked from our _current_ DNSO
constituency page (under the heading "additional constituencies."  (See
http://www.icann.org/dnso/constituency_groups3.htm.)

-Molly