Re: [discuss] Unofficial minutes June 11 1999 Names Council Meeting

>For the record, Tony, are you here representing yourself or NSi?

Javier,

The questions raised are significant ones that are related
to the formation and deliberations of any body - which you
still fail to answer.

As purported chair of this group, I would expect more
neutral behavior on your part.

For the record, I've been dealing with the legal and public
policy issues associated with domain names since 1992, and
raising similar concerns. http://www.wia.org/pub/1992_pleading.htm
History is just repeating itself.

This has nothing to do with any of my clients or organizations
with which I am affiliated.  I do, however, regard NSI as
a fine company with wonderful people and advocating the
public policy positions with which I strongly agree.

--tony