From: Ross Wm. Rader [mailto:ross@tucows.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 5:51 AM
To: Tim Ruiz; del-com@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [del-com] Transferred from Bruce Tonkin

> 3.2.1 through 3.2.7
>

> The main problem, as I see it, with removing these recommendations
entirely is that it may make it difficult to reach a concensus.

Why is that? I haven't followed the discussions of the TF closely and
wouldn't mind some context...

                     -rwr

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of
thought which they seldom use."
 - Soren Kierkegaard