From: Milton Mueller [mailto:Mueller@syr.edu]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 1:45 PM
To: council@dnso.org; DNSO.SECRETARIAT@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [council] URGENT GNSO Council call Friday 14 March, 14:00
UTC

I would like to know
a) who raised "the question about the voting procedure"
b) what the question is

The timing of the conference call, miraculously, works for me.

>>> "DNSO SECRETARIAT" <DNSO.SECRETARIAT@dnso.org> 03/13/03 12:18PM >>>
[To council@dnso.org]

Council Members,

A question has arisen about the voting procedure and a teleconference has
been set up for Friday March 14 at 14:00 UTC, the usual time for GNSO
Council teleconferences.
The dial in number is:
+1 415 321 4440
Participant code: 35790

There will be no second ballot sent out for the time being.

Your attendance on the call is very important.

Please forgive the very short notice.

GNSO Secretariat