From: DNSO SECRETARIAT [mailto:DNSO.SECRETARIAT@dnso.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 12:19 PM
To: council
Subject: [council] URGENT GNSO Council call Friday 14 March, 14:00 UTC

[To council@dnso.org]

Council Members,

A question has arisen about the voting procedure and a teleconference has
been set up for Friday March 14 at 14:00 UTC, the usual time for GNSO
Council teleconferences.
The dial in number is:
+1 415 321 4440
Participant code: 35790

There will be no second ballot sent out for the time being.

Your attendance on the call is very important.

Please forgive the very short notice.

GNSO Secretariat