[council]

[council] Re: GNSO Council teleconf agenda Dec. 19, 2002

I can do the call if absolutely necessary.  I have a cell phone.  Please let
me know whether you all need me to attend by COB EST today.  I will check my
e-mails tonight and make the necessary arrangements if you need me to call
in.

Glen - If I am needed, you will have to resend the call in details as I
deleted them yesterday, thinking I would not be needed.  I have checked with
the Chair of the Board (my wife) and she is amenable to letting me slip away
for an hour, if necessary.

Let me know.

J. Scott