[council]

[council] Spreadsheet Shanghai meeting rooms

Please check on the spreadsheet whether all your requirements for meeting
rooms are met.

The following information may be useful:

There are plugs (like American style) available; while adapters are required
for 220V/50Hz/60Hz.

 The veue may provide LCD projectors, and the rate is approximately 180 USD
per 4 hours, and 45USD per 4 hours for screens.

All conference rooms have speaker phones. I can't tell if they are the
little kind they put on a desk or a bigger model.

If anyone wants to do a conference call, please let me  know as soon as
possible so that I can coordinate this with the ICANN teleconferencing
facilities.

If any special facilities are needed please let me know as well.

DNSO Secretariat

20021026.Shanghai meeting rooms.doc