[council]

[council] NC informal breakfast meeting, Shanghai Monday October 28, 2002

Dear Council members,

The Names Council Chair has asked me to inform you that there will be an
informal NC meeting on Monday morning, October 28, at 7:30 to 9:00 in a
private room in the Congress Center where breakfast will be served.

Further details of the venue will be posted later.

Please let me know whether you will attend or not as the arrangements in
China must be made very precisely and timely.

NB. The NC list closes later today for the period of voting till after the
NC teleconference, Septemeber 26.

Kindly let me know off the list please:
DNSO.Secretariat@dnso.org

Thank you very much.