[council]

Re: [council] Names Council chair

Dear Philip,

thanks for this note and the report.

May I join those who have already expressed their congratulations for the
extraordinary work you have done in one of the most critical tasks in
ICANN and its surroundings. You have contributed much to the effectiveness
the DNSO has achieved, and to the ongoing evolution and reform process,
and deserve praise and recognition for your achievement.

As I look forward to Bruce's period as Chairperson, I also look forward to
continuing our conversations and interaction, in a situation in which you
will surely feel relieved after carrying this weight. Unfortunately one
can foresee the relief will be less than you wish, since many of us will
continue to draw on your knowledge and experience beyond the sheer joy of
conversation.

Cheers!

Alejandro Pisanty

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5622-8540
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
*
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org
 Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org