[council]

Re: [council] Names Council chair

Philip,
NC Colleagues,

Let me add few numbers to the excellent Chairman report
which is now on line in the NC section "Administration
Documents of the Names Council"
      29 Aug 2002, Philip Sheppard
      http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20020829.NCchair-report.html

As you all know the Secretariat keeps the NC Chairs over time
record in historical section, which has been updated today
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20020829.NCchairs-over-time.html

Philip Sheppard has been chairing 32 NC meetings, 6 physical meetings
(Melbourne, Stockholm, Montevideo, Marina del Rey in 2001;
Accra and Bucharest in 2002), one physical voting meeting in
Montevideo, and 26 teleconferences.

Thanks for your superb work, looking forward to next steps
within ICANN 2 structure still to be built,

Elisabeth