Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 9:10 AM
Subject: [council] Next NC meeting

There will be a max 30 minute NC meeting on Thursday Aug 29 at  our usual time (13.00 UTC) to have a confirming vote for the new NC chair. That will give him time to prepare for the September 12  meeting. If you cannot make this please ensure you appoint a proxy. Dial in info etc will be posted next week.
Philip

Agenda
1. Confirming vote for NC chair for term of office starting 1 September 2002 for six months.
One nomination of Bruce Tonkin, nominated by Philip Sheppard, seconded by Ken Stubbs.
2. AOB