[council]

[council] Reforming the GA.

Please find attached some notes from Alexander and myself on what we
believe to be important principles in reforming the General
Assembly.

Abstract: We do not believe that it makes much sense to reserve the
GA to cross-constituency dialogue, and leave the dialogue with the
public to some other, unspecified mechanism.  The cost of that
approach may quite easily outweigh the benefit.  What the GA needs
is not less participation from the outside, but more participation
 from the inside.

Kind regards,
--
Thomas Roessler                          http://log.does-not-exist.org/