[council]

RE: [council] Status report on implementation of evolution and reform

Very valid point on representation and consultation.

This year we have one NC telecon each two weeks on average
(a double of what was planned initially)
-- not many can accomodate such a workload on our daily occupations.
And believe me when you are 2 and not 3 reps from one Constituency
it changes dramatically.

I be clear - I support many of those who favor 3 reps per Constituency.

Elisabeth