[council]

[council] Re: ICANN institutional structure (long)

Harold,
thank you very much for a useful and thought provoking analysis of the respective roles of the
DNSO/Board and the 'realities' of the ICANN world as they have unfolded.I will (as no doubt will
others) think about this very carefully.You are certainly correct that sometimes the trees block
out a view of the forest
Jonathan

--
Shapiro Cohen
Ottawa, ON  Canada

Telephone: (613) 232-5300
Facsimile  : (613) 563-9231

This correspondence is intended for the person to whom it is addressed
and contains information that is confidential, and/or privileged to the
named recipient, and may be proprietary in nature. It is not to be used
by any other person and/or organization.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone (collect)
and/or return e-mail.