[council]

[council] Substitute member for the Names Council

Ron,
thank you for letting us know that you are able to stand in for Peter de Blanc during his illness. This is good news and you are most welcome to the Names Council. The secretariat has put your name on the NC mail list and we look forward to saying hello on our next teleconference call, June 17 at UTC/GMT 12.00.

Philip Sheppard
Names Council Chair

Ron Sherwood wrote:
Please allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Ron Sherwood and I am an associate of Peter deBlanc.    Peter has asked me to represent him at the DNSO meetings during his sickness.  He wrote to you on May 14th to introduce me as the representative of the .vi registry and I copy that message below.

And Peter de Blanc wrote May 14 (edit):
My associates at the .VI Registry are Dotty  Sparks de Blanc, and Ron Sherwood.Ron is getting up to speed on "internet governance issues,and may be called upon to represent .VI at constituency affairs.