[council]

[council] Shape of NC recommendations

  • To: "Names Council (E-mail)" <council@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [council] Shape of NC recommendations
  • From: "Harold J. Feld" <hfeld@mediaaccess.org>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 12:32:42 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@dnso.org

Does it make sense for us to persue the structure we have used for past
discussion for the next conference call?  Would it prove more profitable
for us to respond to the latest draft paper.

Many of the recommendations on the draft published by ICANN are
significantly at variance from those proposed by the NC.  Does it make
sense fo us to continue along these lines?  If so, should we discuss
areas where our draft is at variance from the Committee's most recent
draft and provide the Committee with the benefit of our input.

Harold Feld