[council]

[council] Deep concerns regarding the latest recommendations fron CftEaRoI

  • To: "Names Council (E-mail)" <council@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [council] Deep concerns regarding the latest recommendations fron CftEaRoI
  • From: "Harold J. Feld" <hfeld@mediaaccess.org>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 12:16:47 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@dnso.org

I am deeply concerned that the most recent recommendations further
centralize both policy development and final decision-making in the
Board.  Specifically the paper's conclusion that the level of deference
given to decisions will vary from decision to decision, dependant upon
the ability to demonstrate consensus for each position, strikes me as an
invitation for the Board to set policy in every circumstance.

Harold Feld