[council]

[council] A reminder.

Dear members of the council:  May I remind you that, after
tomorrow's conference call, only 6 business days are left until the
deadline of the E&R committee is reached?

I would _strongly_ suggest that you make any comments you may have
on Philip's conclusions _before_ tomorrow's call, so discussion can
concentrate on open questions not discussed before.

I'd also suggest (and this goes to Philip) that another conference
call is scheduled for next week.

--
Thomas Roessler                          http://log.does-not-exist.org/