From: Thomas Roessler [mailto:roessler@does-not-exist.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 6:48 PM
To: Denise Michel ALSC
Cc: forum@www.atlargestudy.org
Subject: Re: [ALSC-Forum] This forum on At-Large membership will be
closed as of April 30

On 2002-04-16 15:05:36 -0700, Denise Michel ALSC wrote:

>The ALSC website -- www.atlargestudy.org -- will continue to be
>hosted by ICANN as an archived information source.  This forum on
>At-Large membership will be closed as of April 30.  Participants
>are encouraged to become involved in other forums that seek to
>further At-Large involvement in ICANN. In the days remaining, you
>are invited to post links to other forums that may be used to
>continue At-Large discussions and organizing efforts.

Denise, thanks a lot for all the work you have done!  It is a pity
that some of the committee's outreach efforts are, apparently, going
to be dumped.

Dear Denise: I'd really, really hope that you, personally, stay
around at large issues.

For those who want to continue the conversation, I'd recommend that
you look at the following ressources:

 - The implementation effort at <http://www.icannatlarge.com/>.
 - The icann-europe mailing list, which is, of course, not limited
   to European participants.  In order to subscribe, send an
   arbitrary message to icann-europe-subscribe@lists.fitug.de, and
   follow the instructions you are going to receive.

See you there!

--
Thomas Roessler                          http://log.does-not-exist.org/