[council]

[council] Draft conclusions of NC discussion on ICANN reform - scope

Thomas, thanks for your quick reply. To my mind there is no later time for discussions. We have a May 14 deadline to make a set of recommendations or be ignored. A recommendation which says that a defined list of functions is about right and should neither be added to nor deleted from is useful. And seemed to be where we were on the call more or less.

If there is disagreement to such a recommendation then that what we need to hear are clear voices which say:
- add this specific function, delete that specific function.
Philip