[council]

[council] Draft conclusions of NC discussion on ICANN reform - scope

Thomas, thanks for your comments on mission creep. perhaps you can help me here with language. I was trying to find language that showed the difference between;
1. the at-large concept itself
2. the creation of an organisation which would enable at-large membership to form and elect representatives.

I thought that there had been agreement that while (1) was with in the current scope/function of ICANN,
(2) was not currently in the mission of ICANN.  And therefore there would be mission creep if (2) was added.

Any suggestions for better language would be appreciated.
Philip