From owner-council@dnso.org Sat Mar  2 10:21 MET 2002
From: "J.Scott Evans" <jse@adamspat.com>
To: mueller@syr.edu;, council@dnso.org
Subject: [council] New NCDNHC Names Council members (fwd)
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 09:21:09 GMT

Milton:

While you and I have not always (perhpas never) seen eye-to-eye on the
issues, your hard work and dedication are to be commended.  Thank you for
being a willing participant in this grand experiment.  Whatever happens to
ICANN, the work you have done will always be a part of that tradition.

J. Scott Evans