[council]

RE: [council] NC Chair election

Since I will be traveling on that day, I do not wish to miss participating
in the election, and thus ask that J. Scott Evans, if he participates, or in
the alternative Laurence Djolakian be given my proxy for the NC Chair
election.

Thank you all for your kind consideration.

Ellen ShankmanEllen B. Shankman, Adv.
Partner, Trademark Group
EITAN, PEARL, LATZER & COHEN-ZEDEK
Telephone +972-9-9709026
Fax +972-9-9709001
Email - shankmane@technologylaw.co.il
Please visit our Resource and Research center at:
www.technoLAWgy.com

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
computer.