[council]

[council] Draft Final Report of the .info Country NamesDiscussion Group

Milton, you may have missed my earlier posting to Council on this. In that I said:

As chair of the Names Council I was invited to participate in the last two teleconferences of this discussion group and sought to ensure sufficient prominence was given to the NC resolution on the issue and in particular point one of this resolution:  "That while it understands the concerns of the GAC, caution should be exercised to avoid a short-term reaction to a problem that is not inherent to dot info."  The report has been produced by the discussion group and there has been no vote to my knowledge. The DNSO should now comment on this report and I propose to add it to the NC agenda for Ghana.