From: Philip Sheppard [mailto:philip.sheppard@aim.be]
Sent: Lunes, 04 de Febrero de 2002 08:10
To: NC (list)
Subject: [council] New reps

Many congratulations and welcome to Ellen Shankman (Asia), J. Scott Evans (North America) and Laurence Djolakian (Europe), the newly elected reps for the IPC. (Laurence is already known to us as a former co-opted rep.)

And many thanks to Caroline and Guilermo who are stepping down after valiant service.

Philip Sheppard
NC Chair